Friday 14 April 2017

Swings and Slides

Todays card is for the latest challenge over at Colour Crazy, where ANYTHING GOES, as long is there is some element of markers/paint/pastels/pencils on your project.

Our sponsor this week is Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I have been working with the very sweet image 'Swings and Slides Wagon'.

I stuck to just three colours, Blue, Red and Green (Hair and skin apart).  I think these bold colours are great on images of Children.
I had the hardest time coming up with a layout (always my downfall), but after much fussing around I picked a pretty blue paper and some blue glitter washi tape.  At the last minute I decided to add a banner and found a little sentiment that I think goes nicely with the image.


Image coloured with Copics,

Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Purple Frog - For young People
Oddball Art - Your my best Friend




7 comments:

  1. And what a great layout it is. Fab colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Oddball Stamps "Best Friends" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore April Anything Goes Challenge.
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and bright card! Thank you so much, Julie, for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have a monthly challenge on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like
    Facebook Group - Fun contests and free digis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)