Saturday 15 April 2017

Blue Wedding

Today I am actually sharing a card that is not for one of my Design Teams.  A lady at work asked if I could make a wedding card, the only info she gave me was the names and light blue with a little sparkle.

So here is what I came up with.


I started by printing the sentiment onto a cornflower blue base and then cut a heart wreath and various flowers in pearlescent white card on my Cameo.

The butterfly is a tattered lace die and finally some resin flowers and gems were added to complete my card.

I think it turned out really pretty and hope the recipient likes it too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges Entered:-

Crafting with Friends - ATG
Creative Fingers - ATG
Stamping with Dragon - Wedding
Simply Papercraft - ATG
CRAFT Challenge - White and one other colour
Crafting by Design - Girls or Flowers




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the color you used and the shimmer white is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty keepsake lovely ideas with the use of the blue background and the shimmering flowers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges! Please remember to check the winner’s post tomorrow!!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)