Tuesday 4 October 2016

Seahorse Wishes

These Tuesdays come around so fast, but the good thing is that means it's DIGI CHOOSDAY.

My Teamies and I have been creating with the theme of 2 images or more, but as always for you guys it is ANYTHING GOES, don't forget to head over to the Challenge Blog to grab todays discount code, remember it's for a limited time only.


I have merged 2 images from the Meribelle Mermaid Big Kahuna collection, I wanted to do one last summer card, before Halloween and Christmas fully take over.


I kept the layout nice and simple to show the beautiful little mermaids and their seahorse friend.

The sentiment is from the Silhouette store and the wave die is Memory Box.

I used Copics and a little Lyra pencil for the details, also Gold and metallic blue gel pens to colour my image then edged with Stormy blue distress ink.

The background paper is spritzed with various ink sprays and perfect pearls.

Finished with a few bubble dew drops.


You can find all things Polka Doodles with the following links:-


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Animals - Seahorse
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Live Laugh Stamp - Critters and Creatures




13 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous and I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make, Julie! Needs to be put in a frame and hung on the wall methinks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very pretty.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just perfect, I wanna live under the sea, hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! Hate to say good bye to the summer here. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab fab fabby design and I just love love love your colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute creatures on this card and so beautifully colored too!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!!! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Meribelle Seahorse ! You made such a beautiful card with her! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous. No idea how I missed this collection from Polkadoodles, but think I may have to pop on over there as I love my mermaids! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Crafty Sentiments GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww...these 2 are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)