Monday 23 November 2015

Rudolf

I am slowly building my stash of Christmas cards and this weeks DT project for Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies is another to add to the collection.

I used a deer image from the Frosted Winter collection.


I used a snow globe template from the Silhouette store and layered my image onto a lovely Polkadoodles paper, also from the frosted winter collection.

I have coloured with Copics and added some Stickles and Silver Graph-it Shake it.  Thanks to Nikky Hall I now know what the 'Shake-its' are for, I have 3 or 4 that I have won in challenges and never knew how to use them, Doh!!

I added an MDF sentiment coloured with a metallic pro marker, some lovely Christmas trees and a poinsettia, to finish I added a large bow to the top.


Thanks for looking.

Challenges entered:-

Christmas Card Challenges - anything Goes
Crafting when we can - Animals
Quirky Crafts - Christmas
Ribbon Girls - Any image - use Ribbon
Allsorts - At least 3 Diets
My Time to Craft - Let it Snow
Fairytale Challenge - Christmas without Red or Green


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this adorable crd with us at The Ribbon Girl, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation! I love the way you colored your deer. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC. Unfortunately, you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do hope you will share your talent with us again soon. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time To Craft and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)