Saturday 18 April 2015

Sassy Studio Designs

I am so excited to announce that I made it onto another fab design team, you can probably guess by the title of this post.



So pleased I made it, just love coloring these cuties.

My first make as part of the team as inspiration for Outlawz Challenges who's latest challenge we are sponsoring.

Their theme is 'Something old, Something New, Something Blue'.

So I did a literal interpretation of this one and went for a wedding card, using the lovely 'Bella Bride Sassy'.


I used a lovely new embossing folder by Creative Expressions called Swirling Hearts on some pearlescent blue textured card.

The flowers are a new die, not sure who by as I binned the packaging ahhhh.

The other die cuts were all from the Silhouette store.

For my old, I would say my trusty Copics and the image, as it is one I have used before.  I have added some glitter to the flowers on the image and also covered the whole dress in a wink on stella, which you can see better in the bottom photo.




I hope you enjoy me fist project for the team and do go and join in the challenge over at Outlawz and also check out the lovely projects by my team mates at Sassy Studio Designs.

Ohh and check out my beautiful new team watermark isn't fab :)

Thanks for looking

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Suzypantssmarty - Anything Goes with a die
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Use a die cut
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stempelsonne - Handcoloured Image
As you like it - Favorite Markers - Copics, love the brush nib and the way they blend
whimsy Stamps - Colour an Image

6 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is gorgeous! I love the dies, and the details on her dress. Thank you for joining our 'Use a Die Cut' challenge over at CC & CC!
    ~ Bonnie (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz prima gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der SsC.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation for our current challenge of use a die...do hope we see you in our next challenge coming soon.
    xx aNNie


    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card. Thanks for sharing at AYLI!! SArah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge. I hope to see you again in our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)