Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wedding Season 2

The brief for my second Wedding card this week was Orange and Cream also a picture of the venue.

I had a hard time with adding a picture of the venue as the only one I could find online was a little blurred at the edges, but I used a tool I found online and gave it a sepia sketch effect, so it looked a little nicer, then printed it onto Velum.

I mounted the picture behind an old farm insert and decorated the frame with die cuts flowers and pearls.



The wording is cut from vinyl and the other dies are from the Sil Store.

I really like the orange and cream, but personally I am not keen on the photo element, although being backed onto a frame it could be kept as a wall hanging.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

My Heart Pieces - Wedding/Anniversary
Tuesday Throwdown - Handmade Flowers
ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Oh this card is beautiful. Love the flowers and the flourishes you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge hand made flowers.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely momento! Love the Orange flowers against the cream. Beautiful flourish die cuts. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card! Loving the picture with the sepia tones- and the flowers are a perfect color to coordinate and look so elegant with the flourishes! Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown flowers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie, what a fabulous array of beautifully delicate diecuts. A gorgeous and quite unique wedding card which I am sure the happy couple will treasure.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)