Sunday 12 January 2014

Glitter & Sparkle

Wow, just realised I haven't posted since before Xmas, so here is a quick post with a present I made my niece for Christmas.

Unfortunately I didn't realise I had the 'S' upside down, when I took the photo - lol



I took some Mache letters and covered them with acrylic paint.

I then used my favourite Lavinia stamps to decorate and finally covered them in sparkle Modge Podge.


Hopefully you can see the glitter a little better here.



Challenges I would like to enter are:

Lavinia Stamps - Add some Glitter


6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, what a great project by using the letters.What a fab present to open .
    Andy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I bet she loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Julie, what a great present. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and good luck! Kx (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ! what a super project - so sparkly! Thank you for entering the Lavinia challenge - good luck. Hellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant project, I bet she LOVED it! Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)