Wednesday 6 February 2013

Enchanted Love


With Valentines almost upon us and thoughts of love in the air, I thought I would share with you a lovely Anniversary card I made using one of my favourite images from The Paper Shelter - Enchanted Love.

I have used this image several times and think it is ideal for Valentines or Anniversarys.


As always I coloured it up with my Promarkers and a couple of Spectrum Noirs:-

Pixie - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg & Marine
Fairy - Tropical Orchid, Fushia Pink and SNoir PL1
Hair - Cinnamon
Skin - Satin & Blush with Dusty Pink for her cheeks
Wings - SNoir PL1 & BT1 - Stickles
Leaves & Flowers - Leaf Green, Apple Cider, SNoir PL1, Lilac & Fushia Pink
Hearts - Lipstick Red

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Die Cut - Cricut Ornamental Iron - my current Fav!

Paper - Nit Wits Promises

Ribbon & pearls from my stash



Challenges I would like to enter are:

Dis Digi Design - Valentines/Love
The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog - Inspiriation Photo
stamp-n-doodle - Love is in the air
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday  - Hearts
Creative Craft Challenge - Hugs & Kisses
The Stamping Chef - Love
The Ribbon Girl - Love You/Valentines
Creative Creations - Love
Divas by Design - Winged Things



12 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at Stamp-N-Doodle: Love is in The Air
    Xoxo
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet! a gorgeous little scene and those dies are so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeee so cute! lovely scene on the card. Very appreciated you've joined us at TSC!!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us over at Digital Tuesday with your beautiful carda your colouring is stunning
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jules, I love the sparkly wings :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Divas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Love the layout x
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges. We hope you'll come back again soon x
    Jill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Hugs & Kisses" challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! Thanks for joining us in our Hugs and Kisses challenge at Creative Craft Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Jules. I am so glad I snapped you up quick!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)